Giraffe Camera Crane
The Giraffe is an ultralight modular camera crane. It is versatile, lightweight and easy to place in inaccessible areas. Aerospace alloys, stainless steel, sealed and self-lubricating bearings make it corrosion proof and maintenance free. Pneumatic and tracking wheels are interchangeable without jacking.
Unique design features make the Giraffe unbelievably quick to assemble using a single pocket size ratchet. The crane technician, with one grip, can unload, set-up and be ready to roll in approximately fifteen minutes.
The Giraffe has a remarkable extension range. In its smallest mode it can track through a doorway on its lightweight aluminium swingfold tracks, yet still achieve a lens height of 11 feet. In its longest mode it covers a scene from minus 17 feet to 31 feet.
For more information on the Giraffe Crane including specifications, please visit:
- Maximum Lens Height: 31' or 945 cm
- Drop Down: 17' 6" or 533 cm
- Maximum Reach: 31' 6" or 944 cm
- Maximum Length: 38' 6" or 1173 cm
- Minimum Width on Track Mode: 1 2' 4" or 73 cm
- Minimum Width on Track Mode: 2-5 3' 9" or 114 cm
- Minimum Width on Wheels: 4' 8" or 142 cm
- Maximum Doorway Height: 7' 6" or 228 cm
- Travelling Weight (w/o Ballast Weight): 648 lbs or 294 kg
Giraffe Camera Crane Flyer and Specifications
Product Technical Drawings